Features of the new, revised, 'Vital' Saddle:
- 1/4 Fully Adjustable AmSteel-Blue Bridge with 3.5' of total length adjustment. This bridge offers pressure adjustments for the entire saddle as well. The bridge also has a bungee loop spliced into the end to allow for the tag end to be secured to your saddle via a molle webbing clip for your pack in or out of the woods.
- 1.4 pounds in total weight including bridge.
- Built in Lineman's Loops that are low profile and feed right into Molle Webbing for hanging your gear. The way we put them in streamlines the Lineman's Loops so they dont get in your way. Inside of lineman's belt has been made with orange inner webbing for easy acquisition in low light situations.
- Raised Molle Webbing on the bottom of the saddle to make clipping on carabiners, or other gear such as gear hoists' much easier and faster. The raised Molle Webbing on the bottom of the 'Vital' makes clipping on a gear a dream.
- The 'Vital' comes stock with a built in zipper running from end to end. This allows for you to keep the saddle off your legs and butt when making long walks to your hunting spot. The zip feature keeps you much cooler as you walk to the stand, meaning you wont be sweating bullets quite the same as in the past. Zipping up the saddle also keeps the overall profile slim and less cumbersome so you get caught on less brush, and helps lower your overall footprint in the woods.
- Self healing fabric from any small punctures, pricks, or nicks. Poke a small hole in your saddle accidentally? No problem! Just take your fingers and rub over the spot and that small hole will be no more. This does not mean the fabric is indestructible, large rips, tears, or punctures may not be self healable.
*One size fits most*
Optimal waist size 32"-40"
Weight Capacity: 300 LB
Meets OSHA fall restraint standards.
*You must read all provided instructions before using this saddle. Use at your own risk. Saddle Instructions can be found using the QR Code on the hang tag that is provided with every saddle or at the bottom of our website. *